By: Inbar Levona
Here is how I burnt the butter. Just like any other day, I was craving food, which I’m sure you can all relate to. I made some salad and toast, and on my toast, I wanted butter. The butter was wrapped in tinfoil. This will help you later on in the story. The butter was quite difficult to spread on my toast, so I put it in the microwave to melt – tinfoil and all. I watched as it rotated around the microwave. All of a sudden, I saw the inside of the microwave light up. It then became clear to me that the butter was on fire. I took it out of the microwave and ran the tinfoil under water. I called my mother after this had happened, and she got pissed and told me that butter was expensive. She then cut off all the smoky, smelly parts of the butter, because I had managed to burn it. The butter is now wrapped in Saran-Wrap, because I forgot that tinfoil was flammable. So remember kids, tinfoil is flammable.