2 peeled apple slices
2 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
Prep Time: 7 Mins
- Wash, peel and slice the fresh
apple (any type will do).
- Make a purée of the apple using a food processor.
- Add the yogurt, olive oil and juice to the mashed apple and
- Massage the mixture onto your face for an all-over cleanse.
- Rinse off immediately with warm water.
- Repeat daily for best results.
This easy-to-make face wash
is best for combination to oily skin! The apple and citrus extracts act as
astringents clearing skin of toxins and dirt. Say good-bye to potential
By: Annie Robinson